- Certificate Courses have minimum 10 Hours In-Car Instruction
- You will be taught in licensed, certified, comfortable, air conditioned and dual-brake-equipped vehicles.
- Our instructors have years of experience in transforming a novice driver to a driver who is confident and prepared for all conditions they may encounter in their driving lifetime
- At Advanced Motoring we recognize every one's needs are different. That's why we have developed a number of different packages which can be customized to meet your needs.
- How do I get a driving instructor and schedule in car lessons?
On your final day of in class instruction, you will receive an in car instructors name and number, you will then contact the instructor and book appointments based on availability. Depending on the time of year and location, wait times vary.
For more information on our In-car driving schedule, read here