We have made comprehensive changes to ensure our guests and team stay safe. Select a category to see more details.
Due to the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), AMB Driving School is doing everything we can to protect you, our clients, our contractors, our community and our staff. To this extent, AMB Driving School will be following recommendations of the Government of Ontario, and Professional Regulation guidelines.We ask that our students/clients disclose their health history and continue to implement these sanitation and disinfection procedures.
Precautions AMB Driving School is taking for In-class training:
Registration can be done online or over the phone.
Precautions AMB Driving School is taking for In-car training:
- Masks to be worn by each student throughout the duration of the in car lesson
- Instructors will be wearing face coverings for the duration of in car lesson
- Hand sanitizer to be worn by each student upon entering the instructor vehicle
- Instructors cars will be disinfected after each 2-hour session
- In car lessons are strictlyset to 2-hour sessions in order to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Less individuals in a vehicle on a daily basis due to contact spread
- Face coverings are required for students and instructors at all times during in car lessons
- Students are REQUIRED to bring their own masks for each in car lessons
- Students are required to wear hand sanitizer before beginning their in car appointment
Symptom free policy:
Please let us know if
- you or anyone that you are in close contact with has experienced any of the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days
- you or anyone that you are in close contact with have travelled internationally in the last 30 days.
- you or anyone that you are in close contact with have traveled to a highly impacted area within Canada is the last 30 days.
- you or anyone that you are in close contact with have been diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 30 days.
- you or anyone that you are in close contact with displays any symptoms associated with COVID-19 within 14 days of any scheduled interactions with AMB Driving School employees, contractors, and program participants